AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Beaver Creek Presentation here:...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Beaver Creek Presentation here:

http://www.gowebcasting.com/events/...9/21/azure-minerals-limited/play/stream/25962

A few notes:
    - 'Strong cash position' of $6.1M
    -Recent interest from German investors, currently holding 14% from that country
    -Oposura PEA and NI 43-101 out next week (this week coming)

Oposura
    -~2/3 rd value is from Zn, ~1/3rd from Pb
    -500ktpa mining operation, DMS upgrade into 300ktpa mill
    -Drilling currently underway to investigate the zone between west and east zones, potential to add to the resource
    -produces clean con (e.g. no/low U, F, Cl, As, etc is my interpretation) which is appealing to smelters who need to blend in with 'dirty' con (my words/interpretation)
    -Feasibility study complete target Q4 2019, production Q4 2020

Sara Alicia
    - seeking partnership or sale to help fund Oposura

Alacran
    -drilling in progress (TECK)
    - TECK were 'very excited' about what they are seeing (did not sound convincing enough to make me think he is meaining current drilling, just previous results/interpretation
    - RESULTS FOR RELEASE EXPECTED BY DEC 2018!

As my interest in AZS is almost entirely Alacran focussed I'm quite happy to hear results coming out this year, there had been suggestion by some that we wouldn't here anything until well into 2019. It believe TECK will end up with something significant at Alacran, although it will be a long process of investigation and puzzle solving. I don't expect big hits from the current drill results but there is always a small chance they stumble upon the porphyry sooner.

A couple of questions at the end of the presso. One attendee asked what DMS is..always conerning when people potentially investing in mining companies don't know basic technical terms. Not hard to educate yourself in this day and age. Another question about local Mexican smelter customers, AZS looking at both local and Asia. The export port is 330 km away from site, and is the same port that mines in Arizona export from.

Of potential interest to those not aware, the NI 43-101 report should be available via the sedar.com website.

Some other good presentations from the summit worth a look too - the WAF one has me most excited.

Good luck to fellow holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.