XJO 0.67% 8,150.0 s&p/asx 200

[ATTACH]...

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682
    231215 1.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Good Morning and Welcome to the XJO Wednesday Thread

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News for Today (AEDST)
    050116 news.png

The XJO sliced down from the open, to close sharply lower on Tuesday.
    Spread increased substantially, volume increased (as would be expected on a widespread bar), and the close was poor.
    Now I have been pondering Tuesdays bar for a while now.
    This widespread down bar may have generated some downside momentum now, which would probably mean further downside to come before finding any support.
    However, it may also be 'climactic enough' (on a minor level) for a reversal today.  
    I've looked some different timeframes for some hints, and I lean a little towards price continuing lower before possibly finding support.
    Although there are some signs a reversal might be the order of the day, so don't be surprised if it eventuated.   
    Perhaps it will depend on the overnight markets, and if they are poor and any stock bought on Tuesday will be dumped at (or near) the open.
    And if positive (or potentially positive) we will see an attempt at a reversal.
    Should be interesting whichever way it goes I reckon........

050116 xjo.png

231215.png

Good Trading and Investing

bear 19.png
    Oh dear.........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.