BPT 0.33% $1.52 beach energy limited

F500, your house must be a riot with the emotional rollercoaster...

1. 71 Posts.
    F500, your house must be a riot with the emotional rollercoaster you ride. For your own health please get rid of your BPT shares and stick the money in a term deposit, you will be doing yourself, me, bolwell and probably a few others a huge favour. :)

Hi buddy134,

To be honest I don't really know why. Maybe being blue chip top 50 companies (WPL top 20) has something to do with it. Maybe fund managers or those with deep pockets see more security in them and see them as being better equiped to take advantage of the curent high oil prices at the moment. Only guessing as I have not really followed those two. Maybe Clark888 or others might be able to give us a bit of a clue.

Also, take the time to read as many other threads on different stocks on HC as you can as 90% of posters currently believe the SP in the stocks they hold are all being manipulated. Most beleiving that a takeover is just around the corner!!!

Here's another thought, maybe the sp of a lot of small to mid cap stocks on the asx have been over inflated in the past year or two due to easy access to finance for buyers who had the belief that the share market never goes down and that the bull was here to stay. Now the bear has arrived and everyone is crying foul.

Over inflated share prices due to margin lending, easy finance, and rose coloured glasses is also a form of manipulation.

When the bear has calmed down a bit, hopefully by the end of the year we may see a more realistic level of sp's for all.

Now that I have finished with my little rant that I just dreamt up in my own head, i'm off to bed.

Good Night All.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.52
Change
0.005(0.33%)
Mkt cap ! $3.467B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.52 $1.53 $1.51 $5.912M 3.892M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 110244 $1.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.53 46456 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.