BPT 1.40% $1.45 beach energy limited

Very small increase in interest in the buy side but a Shame the...

1. 71 Posts.
    Very small increase in interest in the buy side but a Shame the Matodore still has the upper hand. Still needs to get back past $1.30 at least before we can really say there is a turnaround.

Not a bad quarter for the beach. Would be nice to know a few further details such as:

1. Effect of hedging for the quarter
    2. What they intend to do with the $200m in cash, a 10c special cash divi would create some positive interest (surely they wont miss $90m, I can only dream)

Does BPT actually release individual flow testing results from the successful wells? They have had quite a bit of success in the past year, especially in the Cooper Basin but don't seem to share the flow rates (maybe i'm the only one interested).

I think from the current SP level the long term outlook from my perspective is definately more postive than after the half yearly. Lets hope the big boys feel the same and we see the sp trend up like it did from April last year (without the August and January collapses of course).

Waiting in anticipation for Clark888 analysis on the quarter. Always informative and invaluable.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.45
Change
0.020(1.40%)
Mkt cap ! $3.307B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.45 $1.46 $1.44 $6.124M 4.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 35145 $1.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.45 92728 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.