Illogical, irrelevant & senseless :confused: reply since there...

1. 37,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 828
    Illogical, irrelevant & senseless reply since there is a difference between 'regulated entrepreneurial capitalism' & 'predatory capital'.

The illogic of your post is akin to saying a capitalist should commit suicide if they were born in a taxpayer funded government hospital or a capitalist should die instead of receiving medical treatment from the govt ambulance & hospital service.

Your total illogical hypocrisy is found in your worship of the MILITARY , who are generally government funded (unless you support private mercenary companies, of which there are many, who use ex-soldiers, including Australians).

Are you going to admit your beloved wars are generally govt/taxpayer funded yet private companies make profits from these wars?

When I make an investment, I do have ethical considerations. For example, I particularly hope benefits of African mining projects accrue to the local people, such as I have no issues with African govts taking a 10 - 15% free-carried share in mining projects (eg. PEK, MNS, etc).

Capitalism does not have to be your beloved predatory colonialist capitalism. The world has enough resources for all to share.
    Last edited by ddzx: 03/08/15

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.