PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

In recent times there have been many comments on various PET...

1. 490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    In recent times there have been many comments on various PET threads about shorting ... I thought I’d create this thread under a fairly dramatic (although probably apt) heading as a dedicated focus for appropriate comments.
    As I am somewhat IT challenged I am unable to actually embed the following interview in this post (maybe someone else can help by doing so later) but HC community member buddyhoy has provided a very interesting link in Post # 42592969 today (23/11/19) on the AVH thread regarding “News-Worthy Recell Goodness”. Whilst the setting of the interview video is Minor Miners in Canada, relevant comments seem to apply to nearly all international exchanges, including the ASX.
    I hold both PET and AVH ... both entered the ASX300 on the same day, the latter entered the ASX200 about a month later ... the SP of each seems to have been impacted by ‘shorting‘, as commented by some on HC but it’s impact denied by others. Maybe watch the interview and continue to make up your own mind. Regards to all - Lavoob

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.