PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

If I weren’t in such a foul mood I’d almost find the 20/20...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    If I weren’t in such a foul mood I’d almost find the 20/20 hindsight of many posters here amusing. Now saying $1.30 is grossly over valued when the very same posters were shouting “buy buy buy” and “what a wonderful life” when the SP was happily riding the waves of $1.40-$1.50.

We were wrong then- I’d be the first to admit not selling this when I saw the largest green I’ve seen was the biggest regret of my ASX life. And as SSPPMM said if Trump were to open his mouth or other external bad sh¡t storm hits we may well see this plummet lower. PET is on a medium term sharp downtrend losing 45% in less than 3 months when the entire market at the same period went to record highs. If the rest of the market falls and PET falls further, will you then say 85 cents was overvalued and now 65 is an awesome buy?

No one here knows definitely what is going on, if we are still holding obviously we believe in the long term future of this company. Bl00dy hell this long term future need to give us some indication it is worth waiting for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.