PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Hi SSPPMM, I’m with you here. I reiterate this everytime I put...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Hi SSPPMM, I’m with you here. I reiterate this everytime I put up a post in frustration- I believe in the company, I believe it’s a great business and will no doubt do great things and I’m a LT holder etc. But as per your post here and “revaluation” one, the trading pattern of PET is pretty depressing. In the last month there’s been 4 green days and 2 0% days, all red otherwise. It’s not that I don’t want to stay positive, I find being positive right now akin to denial as something is clearly going wrong.

I also notice that most days the share would start on a high then suddenly plummet to a red and stay there for most of the trading day. The VWAP is almost always higher than the end price as low prices and traded in lower volume which makes me feel the share price is being suppressed.

Then this happen today- maybe nothing but I hope it is something. Sellers dropped to less than 2 million first time in ages and now buyers over 1 million mark. I realise these numbers are mostly not reflective of real market sentiments but it’s not that hard to create sell walls to enhance panic and false illusion. The fact that the balance has change for the first time in such a long time could well mean whoever is using this technic to soak up the shares are near full and should release it back to its natural market force soon enough. My big fat wish for the day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.