ZFX zinifex limited

predict market to come back to 4500, page-5

1. 1,965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I'm a relative newcomer to this, and I'm trying to avoid making assertions here, just looking for other peoples views. A drop to 3500 would be in the order of 35% shedding from recent highs, on par with largest drops in history. I'm aware market has been overpriced, and that markets aren't rational, but I fail to see the economic reasons underpinning such a fallout. A target of 4500 sounds reasonable given the bumper growth in recent years. Things that stand out for me are unemployment at record lows and interest rates still at historically low levels in Australia (although it seems uncertainty / movement in interest rates are primary cause of most recent batterings to the markets). I was wondering what other options funds / investors have available to them at present (if money is being pulled from market, where would it go?). Property has settled for the most part, and with interest rates so low you'd hardly nudge an after tax profit that surpassed the inflation rate. Is it true that the ever increasing pool of superannuation funds (that will only level out so to speak well down the track) will serve to cushion the market (where they didn't have a presence in the past). It seems my super cushioned the market some years back :), heavy losses, but as I didn't consider it 'real money' I left it where it was (no contribution to panic selling).

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.