SFG 0.00% 0.3¢ seafarms group limited

Yes it bring confidence for me.Although he is new and could not...

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Yes it bring confidence for me.Although he is new and could not on top of his head, as he did not know, give old details as asked, provided enough details for the way forward.What surprised me was the state of affairs in Crystal Bay. I do buy the product and find it of good quality.Aussie made and PACKED.
    I swapped SFG for CXO to have some early returns. I will be watching SFG on their way forward and back in like Flynn when the tide turns.
    There some quality in the heavy infrastructure made in Darwin waiting to be put on site, perhaps a bit later now when consolidating.
    Legune is a prime natural site that will be difficult to fine anywhere. WA & NT Governments goodwill and more...

Long time ago I suggest SFG look at the Norwegian pension Fund for capital. Last i looked they had invested in some 90 companies in OZ plus some of our governments.Their web site are transparent and anyone can look see the earnings and who they exclude from lending to.

www.nbim.no/en/the-fund/about-the-fund/

"As a long-term investor in around 9,000 companies in 70 countries, we have an interest in investors’ demands for profitability being aligned with society’s broader expectations of companies. We consider environmental and social issues, and publish clear expectations of the companies we invest in."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2 530

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 31020261 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16544283 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.