SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

MrCKYou wrote"Finally, you have to love how some people attack...

1. 989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220
    MrCK

You wrote

"Finally, you have to love how some people attack individuals for making constructive and well meaning suggestions, even for going out of their way to advocate the product to prospective businesses."

A common trait of uprampers is to think any view other than their own is attacking, its not and in sneef's example regarding the mechanic it demonstrates that he doesnt even understand where the company is heading, they dont want small merchants with the funding model, they want large merchants using the white label, iaas model.

Some quotes from the quarterly Q2 FY22
    "
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4743/4743636-b5e3c7b3c48ad19938aefeb09a6687ea.jpg"

"From a financial standpoint, Splitit improved its Net Transaction Margins by 9x YoY to 1.33%, despite some legacy costs from previously unprofitable merchants. Steps were taken throughout the quarter to exit some unprofitable merchants, which should result in continued margin growth. "

This is their new vision and I dont see it including the local car mechanic

"Our new strategy will continue to mature over the next 12 months. As we re-balance our existing merchant portfolio, focusing more on acquiring large profitable merchants, the benefits of this pivot will continue to be realised through 2022, and beyond."

I hate to use other peoples content but it is so appropriate, sneef has sneef'd himself

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.