ETM 4.35% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Wow nice article.So thats maybe why the US market was getting...

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    Wow nice article.
    So thats maybe why the US market was getting ahead of itself.
    The publisher was buying up his huge stash (7 times daily volume) off existing holders before he unleashed his followers to pile in.
    A volume of buyers this could generate once they finally become more aware of the metrics here could be a boon for holders. Finally this baby would hit the world stage at a most cruicial time.
    With the market announcements due. Feasibility showing considerable scale in profit and likelyhood of approval. This could stir a considerable rerating given this and well timed news flow as thered be a lot of eyes on it..

Enjoyable wording has got to bait en mass to GGG...

Over the next 50 years, even by the most conservative growth estimates, these reserves will have generated as much as $273 billion in today's money.Being in such a position at this time in history is the kind of rare opportunity that can create truly legendary fortunes.

Take a minute to absorb that information: a $70 million company that owns a chunk of land containing a quarter of the known global reserves of one of the most crucial classes of metals known to man.

With an expected annual production of that magnitude, this $40 million outfit would have grossed a staggering $208 million.But even if it was running at only a quarter capacity, and even if costs ate up an almost unheard-of 90% of gross revenue (for REEs, 50% is closer to normal), the share price would still hit about $2.00.Based on today's price, that works out to a 670% increase..
    Believe me, I've seen how fast these opportunities come and go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $37.78K 1.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1510902 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 50951 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.