ETM 5.00% 1.9¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Well NRO,You say Mr Mair was not lobbying in Greenland. So I...

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Well NRO,
    You say Mr Mair was not lobbying in Greenland. So I guess the Prime Minister of Greenland and the Opposition Party Vice Chairman are wrong when they both harshly criticized Mr. Mair, in the Greenland Press for doing exactly that. They Cricized him for lobbying, that is, for Mr. Mair soliciting Greenland Politicians to solicit, in meetings to the GOG, for favorable treatment for approval of GGG's EIA. Having actually done some lobbying in the US, I must tell you that is the text book definition of Lobbying.
    And according to the Prime Minister and the Opposition Party Vice Chairman both said in the press that that was exactly what Mr. Maier was doing and told him to stop it in no uncertain terms. He was essentially spanked in the Greenland press by the Prime Minister and the Vice Chairman of the opposition party as well. In the process, He and badly damaged his own and GGG's credibility in Greenland. I would have fired him for it, it was foolish scheme, ill conceived and ham handedly executed. The correct way to do that is to hire a Greenlander who has been successful as a lobbyist in Greenland, never would it make sense for Mr. Mair who knows nothing about lobbying in Greenland, try to do it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $8.621K 436.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 2024347 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 59055 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.