ETM 4.35% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Yeah the $1b raise was projected back in 2016. Its a lot lower...

1. nro
    9,926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3839
    Yeah the $1b raise was projected back in 2016. Its a lot lower now. Although not definate you can get an idea from the latest broker reports. However that wasnt from the reduction in direct shipping of oxides. That was a potential further reduction beyond the former efforts from the revised billion figure just mentioned.
    It sounds like you may have been burnt in your previous evaluations. Sorry to hear that.
    However there is plenty of information in the announcements and broker reports heading toward finance at every step of the way. So your concerns over a capital raise for the full figure may be off the mark for now.

Also I would love a capital raise if it happened.
    if you capital raise a sum and my shares go to 1 cent say. Would it matter if I buy $20000 at 1 cent to add to my holdings of $2000 I bought at 6 cents thats now worth $200? To then get a IRR of 30-40%pa on my investment of the $20000? If I am to be the fiancier Id expect the offloading of profits and considering all funds would then be raised in full and no more was needed. Then Id expect that huge return to come my way. Either way I am going to win so Im not sure if focussing on the sp itself as opposed to the total funds and return in question would be your bettered option.

The reports so far have stated 18-40 cents at current evaluation and $1 if things go well. How did you determine the 16-30 to be if things go well? Maybe they didnt stae it clearly in their reports I admit. But just wondered why you thought that figure was realistic and justified.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $30.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $21.32K 969.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 271020 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 600000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.