FBR 2.94% 3.5¢ fbr ltd

I mentioned in another post that I possess a kind of sight...

1. 1,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 314
    I mentioned in another post that I possess a kind of sight called foresight, so allow me to make another prediction. We are going to see a case of the “Mike Mulligan and his Steam Shovel” phenomenon. Mike Mulligan and his Steam Shovel was a book my Mummy read to me when I was just a few years old. Mary Anne, the steam shovel, built a cellar for a town hall, but she and Mike forgot to leave a ramp to get out, so Mary Anne became trapped within the new building! More empathetic readers are probably feeling a bit upset at this point but don’t worry because Mary Anne’s boiler was used to heat the new building and everyone was warm and cosy and lived happily ever after. My foresight allows me to see a day when a Hadrian will build a large vault around itself and will be trapped inside at the end of the build. But this is by design. The Hadrian will then spend its time storing my gold bullion bricks every time FBR pays a dividend. Some of those shelves will be quite high and let’s not forget gold is very heavy folks. Wouldn’t want to suffer a case of ‘brickies' back’ trying to shift it by hand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $156.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $438.7K 12.53M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4020699 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 577318 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.