FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Predicting its Low, page-10

1. 1,931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    It really depends, it's already gone down to 6c and bounced back up. It hasn't bounced back up to original
    levels. If the POO keeps dropping (and I believe it will) and we get a few bad days on the ASX - 5-6c range. For the most part I think 7-8c range and then a slight increase to 10c before an ann - then it could go anywhere up to 35+c or depending on any future capital raising (and more importantly how long until we get another drill in the ground) it could flatline or go down.

It might sound unbelievable but I have witnessed companies announce amazing news such as 'we found heaps of oil and will start drilling in 12months!!' - and the SP tanks... because nothing is going to happen for 12months.

The other thing to consider is - even if they drill this year - when do they expect to start selling oil / making profits? if its 2-3 years down the track - some people won't care until then (until they start making money and getting rid of debt).

My point is - I am sure this is all amazing news but realistically it can take time to get the oil out of the ground and sell it.

Ele.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 50.5¢ $14.48K 28.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5356 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 59999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.