SP8 14.3% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

Predicting MTN Arena Net Revenue for Quarter Ending Dec 31st., page-33

1. 7,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1992
    All I can say is good work really thinking and understanding what is known and trying to extrapolate it.

I said good luck as I knew what sort of responses you would get and if I posted this like I did before with 25k subs then people attack me even more, hence why I’m just sitting out and not really participating.

The amount of times I’ve asked others for their assumptions to help progress a discuss is countless because everyone wants to bring up elsewhere, name calling etc etc you have restored a bit of faith on what Hc was about which is investors discussing stocks and putting forward their ideas and assumptions plus research and not just people posting name calling, swearing, what you hold etc.

End of the day only the company knows the full truth atm but I would assume something similar to your numbers because if there was a million dollars received we would of had an announcement that Miggster has earnt or em1 has received $1,000,000, which we haven’t. Along with missing out crucial information on concurrent or active users instead relying on total users which wasn’t 80,000 new users but rather 55,000 new as the other 25k had already been announced but they did clarify that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.