NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

predicting the future

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    I am expecting joint announcements from Anglo, ARM, Nkwe and the DMR tonight.Trading to recommence early next week we have already been told.

The DMR will state how great they were in ensuring a peaceful settlement.They will not mention that their inadequacies have cost NKP an arm and a leg in delays and lost opportunities and lost assets.

Anglo and ARM will state how they screwed NKP and obtained ( read stole) the Hoepakrantz farm in return for forfeiting legal battle with the DMR over the Modikwa Deeps farms.They may even mention that Garatau partners will provide the platinum output for processing at the Modikwa Mine.

NKP will state how that have obtained access to the Maandagshoek farm in order to allow building of plant and tailings etc.

NKP will also advise that they are now free to sign up JV partners for their Garatau Mine.Details of who the likely partners will be revealed once the BFS is finalised and released and contracts are signed. Hopefully before year end.

NKP will also provide final details regarding the new options about to be released once the JV is signed.

Due to the state of global markets I am speculating that these new 35c options will expire on Dec 31st 2013. That is two full years away. A one for one offer to current (expired) option holders and a one for six offer to current share holders.

What I like about the possible expiry date is that this will add value to the options once listed. A collegue has indicated that options at 35c plus 3c premium are worth 6c when heads are 25c;12c at 35c,19c at 45c and 25c when heads are 55cents.

When you do your own calculations you will find this as a reasonable return for your new outlay.This especially applies to those who took a risk and purchased the options during the expiry week at around 1cent.

My crystal ball has shut down.Sorry that I cannot provide any other predictions.

For the record.... all of the above may be incorrect. Just my opinions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.