Hi ram Nice to hear you are one of the good guys Deforestation...

1. 25,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Hi ram

Nice to hear you are one of the good guys
    Deforestation is a political thing and can be changed quite quickly by the politicians
    Re-forestation is often talked about but never done, and is 100% political

Stop wasting fuel on frivolous activities, e.g. urban assault vehicles, senseless wars, aircraft based tourism, city sized cruise ships, etc.
    This is far more complex, and we in Australia can make almost zero change in this matter
    We need real environmental restoration, not overly hot and widespread burns.

If you are in the habit of reading my posts you will see that many times I have decried the lack of a proper department in Federal Government with sole responsibility for the whole country IE flora, fauna and care and restoration of damage
    One of my pet hates are the Artesian Bores never capped for the last 100 years and stories like Peter Andrews. who transformed his farm about 50 years ago by using old fashioned methods of water control and is no doubt a forgotten man.
    There is so much that should be done but nothing gets done, so when I see so much wasted effort on stupid GW schemes which go against all practical thought I do get a bit annoyed at so much waste
    Re my comment about sacking 50% of PSs for a start as they do not serve any useful purpose

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.