giday nobode, itll be no different to any other year, we'll get...

1. 17,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    giday nobode,

itll be no different to any other year,

we'll get all our bush fires starting from janurary through to march,

due to,,,,

1 ) lightning strike,

2) no hoppers smoking in the car while drivimg to work and throwing the cigarette butt out the window,

3) a different retard grinding steel at the back ofthe garage on a 40 degree day,

4 ) another retard who is most likely a voulanter fire fighter who loves to start a fire and then calls it in, the "im a hero syndrome"

5) the alcohol drinkers who throw their beer bottle into the grass on the side of the road and due to refraction from the suns rays the bottle acts as a magnifying glass,

6 ) the retard who decides to cut the lock of his sea container on a 40 degree day and starts an 8 day fire,

7 ) the guy that was happily driving his car along the road with his boat on the trailer when the wheel comes of and the boat trailer is dragging along the ground until stopping thereby starting a 6 day fire,,,

let me be perfectly clear,,,, retards start fires,

climate change has zero to do with catostrophic fires,

and while where at it, have a look at the rules of engagement for the fire brigade, yall will be jaw dropped at what they are not allowed to do unless they get written and specific permission to get of their ass to go fight a fire unless that permission comes from the top brass,

go ask anyone who has been through the yarloop fires, the rolystone fires, the bullsbrook fires, the wundowie fires, the esperance fires, the margaret river fires, the oakford fires,,the lancalin fires,,,,etc, etc etc,

all those fires catorgorically had zero to do with climate change,,,

all those fires were a direct result of imbeciles with an IQ of a peice of dog crap,

the next thing we'll hear about is theres to much steel in china and its weighing down the world and were leaning to one side like the leaning tower of pisa, and if that happens the the ocean is going to find its own level due to the leaning,

sorry mate, climate change has zero to do with fires, but retard humans do,

in my opinion, based on 51 years of life experience and being a free thinker with open eyes and a brain that was given to me by my maker,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.