AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Glen Archer- yes 55 mill EBITDA on paper sounds very impressive...

1. 411 Posts.
    Glen Archer- yes 55 mill EBITDA on paper sounds very impressive but as always the market will need to see this as there is a massive difference between whats shown on paper and actual so i would suggest that once site equipment is installed and commissioned, we need to show market that firstly we can achieve nameplate capacity as per design- and secondly that the feasibility numbers are achieved- that is key

i say this because i refer to companies like PGI who have not and are yet to achieve their outputs to poor design of plant and equipment 18 months post production and share price represents their struggle.

I think the biggest risk we have now going forward is to ensure we construct the and install plant the way it was designed to achieve nameplate capacity then ensure we commission before launching into full production- perhaps even have spares onsite in case of breakdown to minimize any downtime and delays- always pays to be prepared

In the meantime lets enjoy the up and coming announcement and i certainly hope BCsiles that we dont go ito another suspension and we just go into pre market while the market digests the news.

i would expect a gap up on announcement and once released its up to what the traders do. iF LAST ANNOUNCEMENT is any indication it will open up and be sold off by profit takers and the cycle repeats itself
    Last announcement opened at 7c which was daily high and sold of to somewhere around 6.4? so i expect similar pattern- as they say "buy the rumour sell the fact"

GLTA

Cheers BT

BT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.