AXT 0.00% 1.4¢ argo exploration limited

prediction how to play this game

1. 829 Posts.
    heres a prediciton on how to play the AXT GAME!

AXT will test its low again. maybe even break its all time low of 25.5 cents and the weak hands will get shaken out, and the chartist may also dump there holdings.

Then the crooks with the inside word will load up just before drilling commences in january, so we may see further weakness in november and december.

Once the insiders are set we will see the the sell side disappear and the stock will go up on really low volume and the price will get chased up by chartist and speculators of drill results.

Then there will probly be an almighty dump before the drill results if the news is negative, which will appear like genuine profit taking.

Or if the drill results are good it will rocket and those who placed there bets in the 20's will be rewarded with a $1 stock with an olympic damn style deposit, that will most likely be taken over by a bigger producing company.

This is Argo Exploration, not Argo Production. The idea is to find it and sell it I am lead to beleive. In essence the management team are looking to capture a window of opportunity to really get filthy rich in a 2-3 year time frame.

Thats what i see from AXT -

drill, create a resource and some excitement, then sell.

so how do you play... buy now, hold the hot potato, and dont get caught when the music stops.

I can genuinley see it playing out like this.

we will see 60+ cents again its just a matter of holding long enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.