BMB 0.00% 2.5¢ balamara resources limited

prediction - next two weeks

1. 2,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    this entire post hinges on whether or not we get assay results now or in two weeks time. if not now, and in two weeks time, this post is my prediction.

reviewing chart data from 8th December through til 8th February, and comparing to current chart trends, you may notice the it's hoevering up and down around 10.5c.

without an announcement, my educated prediction/guesstimate is that this will continue for a few more weeks.

If we receive excellent results from monty, on the back of good prices in the commodities market for silver, then we should see some excellent buying on BMB. I can only guess that we will move up to the 15c mark initially, with further news bumping us back up to 25c.

Bonanza assay results may see a drastic re-rate of BMB. Our previous advertised silver recovery rates are extremely high, and if we can continue to deliver these, expect some significant buying upwards. Results from other companies including SIR have shown gains in the region of 3000%, however, I'm much more conservative with a possible 400% re-rate on current share price if the results are good.

Again, back to the current shareprice and chart trends, we are sitting in a neat position having peaked and troughed on the stochastics indicators, and both the MACD and Momentum charts showing continued buying trends. The MACD is nearing the zero line, which indicates there is still a fair bit more left in the buying uptrend, so consider your options and review the data. It may be worth your while to pick up a few more to average down!

IF no news, I'm still expecting a sudden surge to 15-20c in the next two weeks, based purely on speculation of Monty results. Given the nature of our company sending curve balls of joy our way from time to time, it can never hurt to invest at the lows!

Good luck and please DYOR :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.