LYC 1.48% $5.98 lynas rare earths limited

prediction of events to occur from tormmorrow

1. 3,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Possible Scenario Prediction for Tomorrow

Tomorrow don’t be surprised to see LYC at below $1.25 and panic will set into this forum. Please note that these are my personal OBSERVATIONS ONLY and I have no side with any of these groups. This is what will happen:

1)New Nicknames will appear on this forums whom we have never seen before with no research what so ever will give their “Expert” advice on this stock. They will give you reasons to get out of the stock such as Malaysian Politics Government changing their minds, Protestors Anti Lynas group will send Lynas to Court etcetc

2)I expect a bunch of Charts to pop out. New chartist we have never seen before will appear also. They will forecast Lynas to go to $1 and some chartist are even bold predicting 85c and some even 50c. Chartist will become the most popular poster on this forum as nervous holders seek their wisdom to find peace and comfort in this chaotic world.

3)Long Term Lynas holders of the SAG group will come out of the wood work blaming Nick Curtis for the dismal performance of share price. Blame will be on Nick Curtis for not pushing UGL group hard enough to finish the work on time. Issues brought up will be Crown Saga, Nick Curtis selling his shares etc etc

4)Fights will occur between chartists, SAG and Long term members who are not SAG. Name calling will occur and Suspensions will happen.

5)I expect when the share price reaches $1.15 a member may even jump into the forum and blame everyone for their losses. Blame on other for misleading them to keep holding onto their Lynas shares. Cries of Depression and despair will overtake this forum.

6)Before Lynas even reaches $1 as chartist predicted Lynas will shoot up 10 to 15c the next day.

7)Significant change in holdings announcement will be expected as JP Morgan or Mitsubitshi increase their holdings by another 1.5% to 2%

When all this events 1 to 5 occur at the same time It is the best moment to buy Lynas shares BUT it is also the most scariest and hardest thing to do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.98
Change
-0.090(1.48%)
Mkt cap ! $5.589B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.06 $6.11 $5.98 $17.19M 2.859M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 79108 $5.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.02 17678 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.