FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

prediction of sp over the coming weeks... , page-2

1. 86,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    yep,

between 2c and 20c

seriously,
    anywhere in there wouldn't surprise me - both would make me feel different, but there are so many variables in play presently, any go at seriously predicting verges on the humorous. Not having a go at you stockie - but look at this

if my data is right - the bounce on the dow last night was - incredibly dodgy - why?

look at the volume (assuming my data is right) - dismal, this is not a clear bottom - in fact without confirmation you can't even call a bottom on a strong signal - but with that volume - bugger me, I can pee more.

most of our shares yesterday didn't give a very clear signal either - yeh, they bounced, but some on little movement - not a huge burst of confidence (so much for sp's)

gold - both the US and Aussie price are so potentially volatile, how could we even hazard a guess for fml

cre - well we 'might' have a small complication (not saying we do, but we might).

TI - there is possibly an elephant in the room and no one has noticed

drilling results from 8 drills going all day - anything can happen at any time.

Sharks

god, the list is endless - and all of these might not just effect our company and sp a little - any of these might blow us north at a hell of a rate and some of them could send us south like we have a rock on our feet.

imo anyone who wants a guess should feel free, but really - it would just be like sitting around with a few bottles of red dribbling crud.

have a great day

ps - my sentiment about the company is rock solid, even though my thoughts on the sp are almost nil

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.