WWI 7.69% 1.2¢ west wits mining limited

Agree with your comments. WWI have never been late for the...

1. 3,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Agree with your comments. WWI have never been late for the quarterly. At worst it could be Monday morning but doubt it with WWI. Hooefully the quarterly will surprise but with me i have been around to long and you just get to know how they work. Lets think about some other outstanding matters. It has been 12 months since the petition...have they updated us about it. With the exploration applications to reinstate the resources we lost...has been 12 months now but no update. In Australia First AU (FAU) must be due to hand back Tambina project which cost the company nearly a million dollars some years ago and what a waste of money that was...where is the uodate on this farm-in. Look I know this is all about the SA asset snd getting the 4.3 milion resource across the line but there are plenty of minor things that just dont seem to matter to the board anymore. They have made promises in the past but then you dont get updates anymore. The only saving grace is the Annual Report which usually has a quick one paragraph and thats about it.

Anyway, i think i have got offtrack here but these are things in the back of my mind they dont give updates on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $30.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $3.119K 259.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 6775158 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1896690 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.