WWI 7.69% 1.2¢ west wits mining limited

Oh yes, he is committed 110%, i do know that much or I would not...

1. 3,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Oh yes, he is committed 110%, i do know that much or I would not have stuck around for so long. I can honestly say he is not here to rip us off. The board have made some mistakes and wrong calls over the years and my instinct is some in WWI have used the company at the expense of shareholders to learn from there mistakes about the mining industry but you have to start somewhere i guess. One of there biggest mistakes was putting so much trust in Mintails when it was still trading and on the Derewo River project where the Chairman wrote they were highly confident of a positive outcome with an issue they had only for the project to go under not long after. Many people invested on that one paragraph only to sell at a significant loss. I could go on but it is bringing up crap that does not have a bearing anymore on the current project. If i were a new investorni would be very pisitive now but when you have been investing in every raising for the last 13 years you dont forget the past which i probably should really forget about because it affects my current judgement about the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $30.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $3.119K 259.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 6775158 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1896690 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.