SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Prediction on SP after re-open, page-70

1. 3,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103

Hi Dentbumbo.

I would of liked to have seen the figures, costings and forecasts you now speak of at any time I was a holder.

However, whatever forecasts were offered have proven to be untrue, fanciful at best.

I guarantee you 100% this will not change. Why? What has changed with the management team? Nothing. Experience has just walked out the door.

If Meir was to provide the market with accurate, verifiable figures, the Emporer would be seen to truly have no clothes.

Besides, no one can put a figure on what the possible costs could be with build, launch etc.

With the further expected delays ( latest announcement detailing the delay was accurately predicted by me and others only in the past 6-8 weeks - I guarantee you and all, 100% that there will be more unforeseen delays ), there will be more cost blow outs - guaranteed.....iron clad, 100%.

Again, imho even if Meir was to throw out some figures/forecasts, they could not be relied upon....even if Meir had any shred of credibility left with Mr. Market.

Whilst I appreciate you are trying to be objective and awaiting more info....I fear whilst you wait, what little you have left may continued to be whittled away.

And Hunter, please remember this post - take a screenshot and remind me of it in a few months time please.

Cheers to all.

K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.