GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

Prediction Regarding 11th Delay

1. 4,826 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1242
    My prediction is the next announcement will occur by GMC in relation to the eleventh delay.

I think it goes something like this - let's see how accurately I can predict it

Anyone have any other predictions?
    The only other thing worth predicting is the number is delays. Given GMC have resorted to two week deadlines instead of month away deadlines, we could see a fair few missed deadlines?

Surely they don't go weekly?

Anyway, below is my prediction:

Update on Gulf Refinancing

As previously announced Gulf Manganese Corporation Limited (ASX: GMC) (“Gulf” has
    executed term sheets for the establishment of a financing facility for completion of its ferro-
    manganese processing hub at Kupang in West Timor.

Completion of the finance facility continues to be frustrated by the coronavirus pandemic,
    with the resultant adverse impacts on all aspects of business, particularly in the UK and USA
    from where the funds are expected. In addition, as previously reported, UK’s withdrawal
    from the EU Community has added further complications and delays to the finalisation of
    the loan facility. Accordingly, Gulf requests the voluntary suspension of its securities remains
    in place until 30 June 2020.

Gulf has been advised that the anticipated closing date for the transaction will now be by
    end-June 2020.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.