Prediction: Trump Will Resign In Disgrace...Soon, page-14

1. 6,746 Posts.
    Left wing alternate reality

Trump has many enemies who live in an alternate reality some realities such as these.....

Like Venezuella communism is working fantastic

Lenin and Stalin are taught by our brilliant professors at our progressive futuristic universities in how to pacify recalcitrant civilians by giving free holidays in the frozen tundra and easing hunger by eating candle wax and enjoying it

Pol Pot is a progressive and a agricultural genius and a population control scientist

Mugabi is an Obama communism twin in turning small business into successful big business in other countries

Nthy Korea favorite free health tips to the world like Goosestepping to Better Health

Or else!

Oh and now we have peace in our streets by the same country that brought you WW1 WW2 and Muslim invasion part 2

Merkel

An your favorite PM and mine big Mal who sees little to be concerned about as long as we show love and if he does so must we, dine Halal with them and learn how to pine for our wives and kids killed in our streets by lonely terrorists looking for love quietly with respect for the murderers as they are human too

Because we just need to import more and more and more immigrants in so we get more peaceful ones you see (because the peaceful ones are a minority see) so we have to bring more and more in so we have more peaceful....... (like a bleeding broken recording isn't it)

Honestly I hope Trump kucks the frap out of the commie left over there and we in Australia can begin to get our backbone back over here

Time to kick back on these "progressive" in reality just a movement towards communism but they wont admit or tell you that

A secret they will lay on you when you cant get away. Locked in. Kaput. Gone. No say as in TPPP. Stuffed

Keep going Trump. Knuckle down hard. They are left and they are bad

Just my opinion G48

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.