NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

prediction, page-2

1. 7,746 Posts.
    Good predictions.
    1-4 agree, although to be safe I'd say mid March for DMR but could be sooner.

5. Would have to disagree. With the possible Anglo/ARM action pending, I think they are in the front seat now. But that does put pressure on Xstrata to decide. They have a legally binding option so have priority.

6. Yes, they need money.

7. Maybe, depends on the BEE percentages and if Beng get given shares. They currently own more than required so could sell a few.

8. Possible. The top holders are connected to NKP so an extension is possible to save then paying now. But NKPO will be in the money, so if funds are needed I'd prefer it come from conversion not a cr.

9. 90c by end May? Probably not. End of year? All the boxes should have been ticked. Carmichaels has a DCF model valuation of $1.25, been some upgrades since and also some dilution. Carmichaels put a nominal $100mil value on Tubatse, so if we keep all 5 farms and tick the boxes I think 90c by years end is good ballpark figure.

90c will only be possible IF Beng and Anglo issues are 100% resolved. If their is room for appeal or prolonged uncertainty then we need to wait.

I hold NKPO, and if they were to drop on relisting they would be a strong buy. Imagine they get extended? What a bargain that would be. Very cheap exposure to upside. NKPO always offered the better exposure for the timeframe involved. Ofcourse you wont know about the extension until its too late, but they are a good buy regardless.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.