EMP 9.09% 1.2¢ emperor energy limited

Of course it's speculation but there is a bottle of red up for...

1. 1,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Of course it's speculation but there is a bottle of red up for grabs, so I'm going to speculate the day after the election we will see an announcement.
    Since this is all about speculation, why not flog the horse a little more...

This date will be due to the speculation that the appellants have labour parliamentary backers and they are hedging a labour victory. The judiciaries I am speculating are holding off since getting it wrong will mean a nasty four years following so the best bet is to wait with a couple of judgements ready in hand just in case. The speculation is however that the liberals will however come into power, but without a binding majority and the further speculation is that having dissed the greens, a consortium of Murdoch-Reinhardt private entrepreneurs will step into pressure a collation building process with the main focus on removing powers from the various tribunal bodies responsible for the beauracratic lethargy affecting Australia. However it is speculated that as a result, various claims including those under the ntt are deemed to be voided meaning the appeal is now groundless. The speculation is therefore that the court will spin around in circles trying to figure out how to handle an appeal that can't be heard but being driven by the fact the appeal is on the table and must be heard. During the ensuing months while the legislators turn to butter as they run faster and faster in ever decreasing orbits, the obl directors having exhausted the funds for drilling, then wander off into a small section of the canning for a weekend retreat with the families where I'd speculate the discussion would switch to 'hey didn't we hit water on one of our past drills' leading to the realization that water is the real money maker for central Australia (ignoring the fact noone lives there yet hence the basement level real estate prices) plus it is a lot cheaper to kit out the firm with divining rods that are statisticLly as effective in finding water as rigs are at finding oil. And I'm speculating that their wild cat strategies are just as effective and they hit a massive subterranean expanse of water that turns the interior into a lush paradise. While the stock holders won't benefit hugely from the resource directly, I'm speculating that the assets obl spun off in order to purchase a couple of million useless hectares of parched land now see this revalued as prime real estate in the refoliated zone yielding us long term holders a ten thousand percent gain on those assets.

Anyway we can either speculate and get it all wrong, or wildly guess at a court release date and if enough if us make a guess, it's practically a certainty someone will win the bottle of red.
    It's just a lot more fun.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $4.602M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $5.8K 483.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3567474 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 423400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.