prediction, page-55

1. 35,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 961
    Hi Anna and to All The other Posters On This Thread I have read ALL the Postings and have found them very good in the approach to the Events that we have seen and are concerned ABOUT . Could I make my comments that the talked about WAR on Iraq about destroying the Weapons of Mass Destruction are isolated in that area .Terrorism is now the BIG CONCERN and who is the terrorist . They are World Wide I have became a Racist and mistrust any who look like Afgans Lebonese or maybe now any darker or different race from the Middle Eastern Countries . I know that I should not feel this way but Terrorism has been brought to our shores and we are not at war with anyone Iraq and Terrorism are two different problems . I feel that the Iraqie people would be happy to see Saddam Gone That will not stop the problem that the World Now Faces Sorry about the long post I hope that others can understand how I feel Regards Towie Father X Mas in EVERY SCHOOL along with a few Doves The Kids growing up will decide how and what Happens . Towie

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.