BRN 2.86% 18.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Prediction, page-302

1. 809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 864
    I average 28.5c and have been in 3 years now since the Aziana days before it was Brainchip.

Tech is rock solid as BRN won't win recognised European and USA security and syber-prizes with a dud tech. 

The team has kicked goals along the way such as making income although not to the management projections.

LDN has taken a punt on a particular direction and we followed with eager expectation and the share price speaks volumes.

Trust me LDN is feeling the heat regardless of what people say on this forum because his international reputation is on the line.

LDN cannot hide or jump ship or run with a fist full of cash because BRN technology will track his every move and let's face it like the off-shore oil and gas industry everyone knows everyone else in the industry who knows some one who knows you.

All he has is a team he has built and I am sure he will put pressure on the NDA clients to start paying up - trial is finished folks...because his arse is burning from shareholders like you and me but more pressure is coming from the intellectual investors of millions of $$$$ they have invested.

Don't worry about a CR, it won't happen under the current environment unless the new set of intellectual investors have seen a signed document with a mobile phone company or google etc...

I would rather be in my shoes than his right now as his arse is burning stress. He is no criminal, just a man fighting for his reputation to be a man who can face others and himself with confidence.

Wouldn't supprise me at all if he pull's that rabbit out of his hat before the end of the year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $352.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.8¢ 17.3¢ $1.541M 8.638M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 1389722 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 471848 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.