BRN 0.00% 31.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Prediction, page-342

1. 2,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1119
    I agree with those comments and my takeaways from the Webinar are :

(a) Privacy and AI Facial Recognition is becoming a public policy issue globally impacting implementations/procurement eg Lockport and Yveline. This will take some time to play out whilst the views of the majority become clearer. ie Security vs Privacy. A new balance needs to be established,

(b) 18 plus Patent claims to come from the Ominbus Patent application in addition to the 10 we have filed (2 of which have been allowed !) means around 28 Patents in NEUROMORPHIC COMPUTING. 18 from Akida says to me they must have a lot of invention in there and have ring fenced Akida against the opposition. The Patent Portfolio becomes very attractive and VALUABLE.

(c) The business strategy of repackaging Brain Studio and Accelerator for early money seems to have not been that successful on a financial front but is positioning Brainchip in this big market so we are on everyones "talk to list" and probably generating tender interest and requests for quotes. I don't think BRN is geared up for this but seems to be adding to the direct user sales team. Money will become an issue in 6-12 months unless GPI ATS presales are as big as suggested.

(d) Engineering samples in 2H2019 won't come cheap which would like result in Akida powered products at the edge in early 2020 or xmas 2019 for the nimble startups.

(e) In any event Akida powered products will be 2020 but seems they will be with some very big names and big markets. BRN needs to just get there probably with a combination of GPI ATS revenues and an IP Block Licence with a large upfront payment and lower royalty rate

Before then LDN may have to trim the cash burn rate to get us there

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $608.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 32.5¢ 29.5¢ $8.006M 26.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1183664 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 549396 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.