BRN 7.50% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Prediction, page-386

1. 1,706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1376

"At Stock-head, we tell it like it is. While Brainchip is a Stock-head advertiser, it did not sponsor this article.
    ...(whispers under breath)...but they do give us money, so...potato/potato"

This guy quoted is from Pitt Street Research, an "issuer-sponsored" research house, so I can guarantee you that BRN paid for any words that come out of his mouth. He did the article for free because he's already been paid, and * put it up because they've already been paid too. There's whats left of your forty million dollars at work, trying to pump the share price with paid advertising to pump up the share price and then put up on Hotcopper by a friendly.

Started watching the doco/miniseries on Chernobyl last night; great show, highly recommended. The management and the head scientists didn't believe the core could explode and kept sending people into the reactor to look, berating those that wouldn't or that reported back bad news. So they kept going in and they kept getting sick and dying. Seems so obvious from the outside looking in. All it needed was someone to stand up and say no, this is an emergency and then to get rid of the management or expose the truth, but they didn't and I'm guessing they all die, some more slowly and painfully than others,
    Last edited by sinic: 15/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.015(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 22.0¢ 20.0¢ $2.088M 9.838M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 210171 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 214169 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.