NOX 1.52% 6.7¢ noxopharm limited

Prediction, page-7

1. 7,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    Was it Mark Twain who coined the saying "Denial isn't just a river in Egypt"?

Seriously though HC is meant to be an open forum to discuss companies that punters are investing in or thinking about investing in or thinking about selling out of or going long or short - this announcement fiasco (Price sensitive) by NOX is an absolute shocker IMHO - I was genuinely impressed that they had managed to get $8.8m for another phase 1 study - others though seemed to express doubt almost from the get go which I had no idea what they knew or how they knew but good on them for sharing their thoughts or knowledge on HC and it turned out they were right!

Diversity of opinion - anyway I would wish luck on this phase 1 study but I doubt you'll need it - my prediction is a smoke screen will be thrown up by the usual characters then this will slowly fade away as though it never happened and then if someone mentions it down the track you'll see these same comments "your living in the past", that was then", "quick put them on ignore everyone", they're bringing up old stuff".... etc etc etc..

To those interested in finding out about the companies they invest in and appreciate the to and fro - good for you HC is the place as long as these forums don't become one sided echo chambers IMHO..

Good Luck - I also predict the NOX sp to be under pressure on open though that probably wouldn't be a surprise rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $19.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.7¢ $818 12.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17790 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 4049 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.