IMU 3.45% 8.4¢ imugene limited

Now I know there is some levity in what the future will be like...

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    Now I know there is some levity in what the future will be like for IMU and its share price.
    I have the optimism bias as well. Not game to put a number on it but

Just remember we have some collaborative trials going with some really large players. That is grounds for huge optimisim if you just belive that some of the up to ten trials show positive results. This could result in huge gains or not. I am optmistic sI think more than half of the trials will be successful and deals will come at end of stage 2 trials of each collaboration. Yes optimistic I know but thats supposed to be the aim.
    I also note time is ticking . IMU doe snot have forever on its B cell technology. It has first mover advantage but I am giving it five years to make or break. It could be even sooner as other technology has caught on and breaking new ground too.

Example of our huge opportunity.

One example
    If the Keytruda trial in combo with Hervaxx shows promise with the trial primary end point finishing July 2023 and trial finishing in Nov 2025 then we are in the middle of a very important stage 2 trial our very own Hervaxx. Keytruda was one of the biggest selling cancer drug off patent looking for options and chose Hervaxx. I am excited for the results as well as the possible commercial beenfit to IMU and shareholders.

So by partnering with some the largest pharmaceuticals we are on the cusp. If the Hervaxx drug is of benefit to patients then why wouldnt Keytruda owners Merck offer to purchase or license Hervaxx for its patients and Merck benefit.
    Keytruda sales climbed to $20.94 billion, up 22 percent from $17.19 billion in 2021. So these are big players. It will be a big deal if Merck want to use IMU Hervaxx in future combo with its patients.

For levity sake As IMU drug can be made for one tenth of existing drugs lets say Hervax sales equivelant in combo for Hervaxx is $2 billion per year for say 15 years (2038) patent expiry. So valuation on fictional valuation on fictional deal done makes Value of Hervaxx worth $30billion. So lets say Merck get it for a bargain $10billion. Thats $2.00 per share on Hervaxx.

So yes the excitement should be there as this has very big consequences for IMU.
    Why not us? Why not Hervaxx if trials results great! Bring on JUly-Sep 2023 results!

Hang in there shareholders. Its a very exciting time and just remember we have the best scientists in the world collaborating for good reason. They want this to work for the benefit of its patients and its shareholders.
    GLTA shareholders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.003(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $614.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $2.066M 24.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 155713 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 140171 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.3¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 4.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 6789460
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.