OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Predictions, Figures & Chances of Surviving

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130

As you all know, I was 74 Oz off my last prediction made on 01/08/18 of 390 oz for the Sep Qtr.

I am predicting 455 oz for the Dec Quarter & 510 oz for the March Qtr.

I am predicting that OGX will not be able to make enough profit to stay afloat even if they find a third party to process the ore & tailing's.

I am also predicting that between 22/04/19 & 30/04/19 trading of ogx shares will be suspended due to lack of accessible funds

After that trading will remain suspended until removal from ASX 

Of course, I am predicting more breakdowns of machinery and equipment that will negatively affect production (At least that will be the partial excuse) During both Dec & Mar Qtr's.

During the March Qtr production will be severely affected by heavy rainfall & breakdowns

I am predicting a share price fall to 1c which will occur on 23/11/18 which will begin around 11:00am

I am predicting that there will be 1 more resignation before the March Qtr

Future announcements will all present some sort of glimmer of hope of which none will actually succeed.

The licence approvals for building CIL treatment will not be received/ approved

Ceasing to be a substantial holder will occur regularly between 01/03/19 & 30/04/19.

NO production results will be received until the Dec Quarterly- 31/12/18. The share price will fall sharply to 0.006c

The recent 'optimum' tuning of the current plant will make NO positive change to recovery

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.