OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Arnobay & Asculpeous,IMO, your posts strike me as delusional &...

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Arnobay & Asculpeous,

IMO, your posts strike me as delusional & fanciful & will only encourage/ lure the vulnerable to lose more $$$$$.

This irrational thinking is a tad disturbing given the current situation & ogx's track record. Don't you think?

Unfortunately, I think you will both be receiving a reality check very soon if you haven't already. We will see.

As Wilfran1pm said, there's always the chance of an extended suspension of trading as well. And that could happen now or at some point in the future. This is not fantasy, This is the real world. It happens.

Maybe Tdman1's suggestion of a ''Basic Leprechaun strategy'' appeals to you? Find a leprechaun to achieve each milestone. 

I just don't understand your way of thinking. I'm trying to, but I cannot comprehend it.

Maybe if I explain what I'm seeing in a fanciful way you will see what I'm seeing.

It's like, you have viewed the Prestige Worldwide Presentation & have decided you have a good feeling about it and decide to continue on the boat ride.

Batboy yells out- ''ALL ABOARD......NEXT STOP-----QUARTERLY STATION''!

The voyage is apparently going to plan. And at the current pace the boat will reach land shortly.
    There's even talk of upramping 2 shift winds that will mean reaching destination even sooner than expected as in the last 2 days, apparently the boat had been travelling at 10 fold speed!

During the voyage someone notices submerged rocks in the distance. They warn you & others multiple times during the voyage as it's in the boats direct route. 

But the entire time you just lay back on the deck, getting a sun tan & replying ''It's fine......Timber floats''.

The boat is now dangerously close to the rocks. The rocks draw closer & closer.

Those you call- ''Mentally ill'' are frantically throwing out life rafts & life jackets & yelling out ''ABANDON SHIP''!!! ''ABANDON SHIP''!!!

Asculpeous yells- ''HEY LOOK AT ME, I'M A PIRATE, LET'S FIND TREASURE'' whileholding an empty Vaseline jar.

Someone else yells out- ''WHO'S DRIVING THE BOAT''??? eek.png

No-one is driving the boat & you were suppose to be steeringredface.png

The rocks are still in the boats path get closer & closer.

But you put your headphones back on as you still feel comfortable you're on the right pathsmile.png

How can anyone seriously have a buy sentiment at this point????

That's just crazy IMO!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.