OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

True, I have assumed that they will be working 5 days per week &...

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    True, I have assumed that they will be working 5 days per week & not 7 days p/w

Does anyone know?

True about the recovery too. I think I was being quite generous.

I really don't see the problem with getting 10, 20 or even 50 Hammer Mills.

People here think it's stupid, but remember, this is to cover all bases to ensure success.
    If the Ball Mill & flotation circuit gets installed & up & running & producing loads of gold, great, that's fine!

I'm not saying it's a permanent long-term solution. Just a solution to ensure cash-flow positive status in the mean time. There are so many reasons for the need for this to occur ASAP.

As I said in a previous post, once a CIL and or Ball mill etc is up & running, then the 400kg p/hr mills can be dispersed around other tenements for sampling etc. I'm sure they could find other uses for them, so its not a waste of money. They would be the money makers to stabilise ogx's bank balance.

But why rely on getting the ball mill installed or third party CIL treatment? These things haven't happened yet.
    How long are these things going to take?

Just like the 25 t p/hr mill was being relied on & the plant.

The answer to the current problems seem to be in the 400kg p/hr Hammer Mills, but they only purchased 2 more.

They just need to get a lot more up & running. Over-compensate is the key!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.