PRU 1.57% $2.58 perseus mining limited

Predictions for 55c?, page-14

1. 6,250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1719
    Blacks,

I don't think any mum and dad investors would have any brains to be investing in the gold space, perhaps they are too busy reading the paper whilst rushing to buy over valued real estate or some of those bloated banking stocks, they recommend every 'good' Australian buy.

What tomboy says is right regarding chart and valuations for the time being. But for me POG 1400USD is PRU 1dollar even with 814m shares/814mc, due to future growth profile we all know about.

Right now PRU is a fabulous pipeline of projects and Edikan has a new plan to make us money. Valuation is lofty with AMARA shares added now and edikan breaking even.

So question is what to do ? sell and try and rebuy back ? depends. I think Gold is due for a correction and i have felt that since it hit 1270 back in March. Yet the stocks (didnt sell any) have gone higher... now they are over stretched. I think if we dont sell off into the or after the qrtly then correction could be mild into the 40s...making a higher low.

Id like to add another note, some posters here have sold other Gold stocks to early which continued to climb another 5-%+ ... not saying PRU will also...
    Just be carefully....

My advise is hold half a position , sell half if you lie and buy other half if it goes down... i also wont be buying here as my average is low 30.

Though noone is telling mum and dad investors to buy, that will be at the end of the bull and i will be spruiking and off loading PRU maybe 2+ dollars plus....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.58
Change
0.040(1.57%)
Mkt cap ! $3.550B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.52 $2.58 $2.50 $10.02M 3.929M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2300 $2.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.58 66207 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.