SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Predictions for Monday, page-63

1. 553 Posts.
    I am more than happy without the dividend to reduce the debt, however, it doesn’t need a shortist to tell us that at current share price, there is no way SGH will want to do a CR unless they are on their knee, paying good debt for bad debt. In addition, the shareholders are blind folded for long enough and brought for a roller coaster right but holding up their confident based on the last announcement during December of headroom increasing, positive cash flow from december and the revenue heavily weighted on 2H, if the fundamental changed so drastically which required a CR, sounds like the class action will go through, in which makes me wonder will the money raised from CR is enough to pay for class action. I will just surrender my share and join the class action indeed.
    A CR to reduce debt is sensible, but not at this share price, SGH management needs to show the shareholders their performance first before asking for more money from the shareholders. I am really curious, anyone who is willing to pay for a CR?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.