BUY 0.00% 0.4¢ bounty oil & gas nl

predictions for next week, page-32

1. 4,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    Saw a documentary on the 'millennium tower' which was planned to be built in Hong Kong to assist with the housing of the exponentially increasing population, decided to use it as an example:

You have been contracted as an engineer and builder. This will not only benefit the local community but it will also make your company extremely wealthy. You are waiting on a report concerning the buildings structural integrity which is one of many on the list but no doubt the most significant. If it comes back positive then you will be able to start building immediately and because of its magnitude you will gain media attention. But if it was negative then you will have to go back to the start and begin planning it again from square one, or you could just scrap it.

This example may be worlds away from drilling for oil/gas but the concepts are similar in its benefits to the local community and the company itself not to mention the magnitude of the project and how import the report will be.

Maybe its just me, but i'm placing alot of weight on this CSIRO report. It will either rocket our SP or cause the SP to nose dive into an empty pool.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3930549 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3855399 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.