SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

What a fool indeed ! Just to illustrate with respect to timing...

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    What a fool indeed ! Just to illustrate with respect to timing and relisting price of a 17.3 rule suspension, take a look at GMV.
    GMV was on trading halt by its own request on the 6th Sep 2019, then ASX suspended GMV pursuant to Listing Rule 17.3 on the 17th Sep, for failure to respond to ASX's query.
    From announcement on 9th Oct, it was clear that ASX queried GMV on 2nd Sep and GMV responded on the 8th Oct. It also said that the enquiries were still ongoing.
    On 22nd Oct announcement, we understood that ASX sent another query letter on the 16th Oct and GMV replied on the 21st Oct. On the same day, 22nd Oct, ASX lifted its suspension after receiving the reply to the queries the day before.
    ON ITS FIRST DAY OF TRADING AFTER in SUSPENSION FOR 34 DAYS (or 49 days since the first query letter by ASX), GMV CLOSED AT 48% HIGHER with volume of share transaction about sevenfold of the day before suspension. Go take a look, and stop spreading lies !
    This proves the point that you CAN'T conclude that EVERY SUSPENSION WILL END UP BAD FOR EXISTING SHAREHOLDERS !
    Please DYOR, don't just take my words for it. Disclosure: I don't own shares in GMV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.