RHY 1.64% 6.2¢ rhythm biosciences limited

Predictions for Share Price - TGA Re-Submission, page-4

1. 1,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    My opinion is that there will not be a re-submission to TGA this year. MY OPINION! More large scale clinical trials will be required. My opinion again.

There is way too much to do in the UK and other jurisdictions and not sure how RHY can go forward with such little resources at hand.

Realistically and if you try and look at it objectively, the distance and logistics of entering the NZ market makes more sense than over the other side of the world. Wouldn't anyone think that?

RHY has approval in NZ so why not start there? What is stopping them? As I said, exciting announcements that will probably go into next year and beyond will get retail and existing shareholders excited but the reality is that the general market has no interest in RHY.
    Last year alone RHY held Institutional Presentations and Investor Webinars (including ASCO) 10 times!

Seems to me that the they have no interest/confidence in RHY or even maybe management (this is just my gut feeling) or all three.

I've previously said over 200 million shares on issue. Top 20 hold close to 50% of the share registry. It will be interesting to see the composition of the top 20 when the 2023 Annual report is released.

The balance between a tight capital structure and liquidity

My gut feeling/opinion is that RHY will not see $1 this year, if ever again. Lots of dilution to come.

COLOSTAT will not make profits and is not the savior to CRC. If it is successful in market entry , it will for sometime be adjunctive to current FIT programs just like the one's currently in the market around the world.

RHY's comparisons between COLOSTAT and FIT was an internal comparison, not that of an external one so to me it was a subjective comparison.

Kindest Regards,
    Banana Borano xxoo tongue.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.