ASX 0.39% $58.49 asx limited

Hots - you wrote"I was a McLaren subject for 12 months.WD Gann...

1. 807 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Hots - you wrote

"I was a McLaren subject for 12 months.
    WD Gann died bankrupt.
    Hots called the DOW top on the 19th July.
    But whatever feathers your nest.
    Nailing bottoms are alot easier haha."

I remember suggesting the likely DOW top years ago, and found my post and chart to prove it.... not that it really matters that much to me, guess I just have a problem with your attitude............. There are some very clever traders here, including the ones you are bagging. A little respect please mate.......

Subject: re: the dow(weekly chart)

Posted: 09/01/05 15:32 Hotcopper Radio: N/A
    Posted By: commy Views: 43
    Post #: 92489 (In Reply to msg #92488 from commy) Sentiment: None
    IP: 210.84.xxx.xxx Voluntary Disclosure: No Stock Held
    Howdy Amory
    Well the DOW is possibly showing signs of embarking on a leg up from here.... in stark contrast to my comments last time on the DOW. I thought the down channel would keep a lid on the index - but it broke through (will concede that it is not convincing on the daily chart yet)
    I have included a weekly chart of the DOW and have spotted what could be the beginnings of a reverse head and shoulder pattern. If this pattern completes as the theory states then we could eventually see 14000 on the DOW??. (is a big call I know but....I noted that a previous reverse head and shoulder pattern occured in 1998 and the index proceeded to hit the projected target- and then even went slightly higher)
    The weekly MACD is still bullish, the other indicators are more difficult to assess on a weekly basis I find.
    There is of course many resistance points along the way (previous highs) but as always time will tell...

Cheers

Commy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$58.49
Change
0.230(0.39%)
Mkt cap ! $11.34B
Open High Low Value Volume
$58.49 $58.80 $58.15 $57.32M 970.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 20975 $58.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$58.50 80 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.