CTP 2.08% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

predictions for today?, page-98

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "as a friend who is a stock broker(incidently his advice lost me plenty) rang me this morning to sell off a few CTP"

Hi Avemaria,

Let me assure you that you aren't the only Robinson Crusoe around in having lost money through a broker's advice.
    I have lost heaps myself and, I feel quite sure that, should people frequenting these threads were ready and willing to openly admit it, we would all be able to read some very interesting stories instead of arguing with one another about CTP.

Like you though, I am also willing to hold because I have faith that the story hasn't fully evolved with CTP as yet. Besides, if I was to sell out now, like I said in another post, the Tax Man would love to bits. And the last person that I want to love me a lot, is the Tax Man himself.

The next announcement, along with what Surprise is capable of, will tell the story.

Blind faith in the sharemarket and the companies registered with it, can be very cruel at time. So like you've said, trust no one and keep asking questions. The point is that no one returns my calls lol.

Good luck mate, and hopefully you can manage to spend some time at home every now and then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ $4.999K 102.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 355000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 9000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.