MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

predictions have not come true

1. 1,451 Posts.
    Hi Guys

The much touted ann and rise in SP we have all been talking about for the last two weeks seem to have come up well short. There is no doubt the macro economic issues are having an effect on MAE to.

It is still yet to be seen if these are short term untill we skyrocket or if we have perhapes been a tad optimistic?

its been almost 4 weeks now since our first production ann and good old MAE seems to be showing its colours, where are the follow up increases in production? Could it be that dewatering is taking longer than expected?

Agreed the new director appointment is good and MAE still has a hell of a lot more going for it than going against it but it will continue to fall while we sit here waiting and the world crumbles around us.

Looks like GM is toast, I don't know if people really appreciate the reprocussions if someone like GM goes down. Holden , GE money etc all owned by GM.

Is MAE really 100% immune from the macro economy I think not, this should be encouraging directors to be moving as quickly as possible. After all a beacon of light in a dark market is way better for shareholder value.

PS now i've said all this they'll prob ann in 10 mins increased production rates ;o)

I might sound pessimistic compared to all you MAE guru's but as far as I'm concerned nothings a done deal till the fat lady sings and this is still a spec play untill I see ym cheque in the mail.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.