MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

predictions have not come true, page-22

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    but the reality is MAE has everything going for it and unless you have no idea what is going on than you must hold on to this stock. I understand that you shouldn't believe everything you see on HC but the guys here point out the points that the aeverage Joe misses, and will make your judgement a little bit more informed. You can always go back and confirm what is said here with what is posted, and Yes we are all hoping for the best but believe me if I say and I won't mention names, there is a mob somewhere downunder getting all there shares together to have a bigger shareholders' vote on something which will be announced soon, but that doesn't the MAE can go down when a huge sell off is happening. and I can give you an example how it could happen, when someone streches him/herself on other stocks by using margin lending and the market goes down then they are forced to sell positions to cover the call hence the smal volume today being sold, as the average Joe had to covers his arse until the Blue chip goes back up and has enough money to buy back in. but don't panic!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.